Use HybridAuth Social Login to allow login to site via Instagram (or other social modules)
This module requires the third-party hybridauth library.
Unpack into 'sites/all/libraries/hybridauth' directory.
HybridAuth library requires php-curl extension.
- Token (http://drupal.org/project/token) - to get a browsable list of
available tokens on administration pages.
- Rules (http://drupal.org/project/rules) - to map HybridAuth data to user
profile fields and other great stuff. See this issue for a working example -
- Real name (http://drupal.org/project/realname) - as it caches display names
and improves performance of your site.
• Download module:
• Download hybridauth library:
Note: additional providers libraries
unzip to /sites/all/libraries/hybridauth
also add providers to correct directories
• Register your application with Instagram and get keys for your Instagram client app.:
Set call back URI as: http://example-url.com/hybridauth/endpoint?hauth.done=Instagram
• Enable module
Permission to use HybridAuth
Note core Account settings as well
"The best social login solution for one of the most popular CMSes"
Doesn't depend on any external service.
Relies on third-party open source PHP library HybridAuth (provides communication with authentication providers; no need to support them in the module code) developed and supported on GitHub by broad community of contributors.
Connect several social identities to one account and login using any of them
E-mail addresses verification & Required user information options.
Additional functionality via HybridAuth Sessions?
Similar, FaceBook only, module: https://drupal.org/project/social_connect