Instagram in an fun and widely used service with its own API. So get on board with the Drupagram module to fetch and authenticate w/ Instagram including views integration. There are plans to add image caching support to store local versions of the Instagram images thus exposing them as files for image styles etc..
Simple to set up this great module, go for it….
• Download modules:
• Read: README.txt
• Enable modules
• Register your application with Instagram and get keys for your Instagram client app.:
- Disable "Enable the oauth provider": /admin/config/services/oauth
- Enter Instagram client keys: /admin/config/services/drupagram
- get redirect url and enter it back on Instagram app settings
• Enable Instagram account: /user/#/edit/drupagram
- Add account and approve App via Instagram
- run cron to import data
- see this account under: /user/#/instagram
• Create a View and use Instagram fields.