Ubercart Addresses module
Using Ubercart we realized order address and billing information is stored on a per order basis.
This is why you need the Ubercart Addresses module, it allows users to manage a set of addresses that can be referenced when placing an order.
Lets use it!...
- Download it
- Project page: https://www.drupal.org/project/uc_addresses
- Read the documentation:
- Enable the Ubercart Addresses module
- Configure Permisions
- The permissions are fine grained and should be reviewed.
- Configure module
- UBERCART ADDRESSES SETTINGS
- Use address nicknames
- Use default billing addresses
- Use default shipping addresses
- CHECKOUT SETTINGS
- Automatically fill from billing address with default
- Automatically fill in the delivery address with default
- USER SETTINGS
- Require that an address be entered during registration
- Require admins to enter an address upon user creation